Thursday, September 30, 2010

Icing

Sometimes, you just finish a lay out and call it good. And then there are times, you go back to it, and keep on adding stuff, until you call it good.
Ok this is one of those times.
I added metal center to my flower. And from Morning Glory, I got these fiber flowers and some plastic flower centers. Oooh, they are so cute and cheap at 2 pesos each. I also added a gold painted Tim Holtz flourish. I used the Mariposa stack, I just love that line. So very elegant looking.
For this lay out, I added the gold painted bird cage, and added Maya road Bird acetates. I also added the orange flower trims.
I am very happy with how things turned out.
I haven't been scrapping lately, I've been busy playing with the ipad, iped and the itouch. Those things, just suck hours of your time. And now, I am back to scrapping.

No comments:

Post a Comment