Saturday, September 4, 2010

Fave Foods Mini Album

I scraplifted this mini album off the internet. It's so pretty. It's just missing pictures. You can put your fave foods in this mini album. I made the album out of chip board I hand cut and just used a corner chomper to round out the edges. Papers are by Cosmo Cricket.
If you notice that I really love mini albums, since they are so fast and easy to make.
I think my scrap mate Jo would really like to make an album like this. She is also crazy over stamps that are about kitchen, utensils, anything food related. Here, I debuted her crafty secrets stamps. I just stamped them on a blank piece of paper and cut them up. I am very thankful to my friends like her and Sharon, who let me use their stamps. Because stamp shopping gets crazy expensive!














No comments:

Post a Comment