Sunday, September 26, 2010

Saturday Night Lay Outs

I am finally using my new Tim Holtz stamps. Yay! Karen and I halved The Girls Paperie die cuts. Ahhh, the advantage of having scrap addict friends. You buy more variety. I am still using cut outs of Jo Garces' Crafty Secrets stamps. Just having fun using the new 7 Gypsies papers.


Stil using the Dear Lizzy line. I bought a paper set from twopeas. Eh mahina ang E.Q. ko sa waiting. I ended up buying another set from Merry Jane, which I used up first. So expect lots more Dear Lizzy lay outs.
If you notice those two lay outs on top, have little ribbons on them. I am currently fascinated by rolls of ribbon. Jo had me go on a buying run, to look for those lace I purchased at 20 pesos a yard. Eh wala na. I ended up buying these rolls of gauze like ribbon. Great thing about them is that they maintain their form. And gosh, you can mist them and super buhay ang colors.

No comments:

Post a Comment