Friday, October 1, 2010

In the middle of the night.

I scrap during evening news. And then I watch na my trusty CSI series or more like listen to them. I usually sleep quite early around 8-9 I am usually in bed, because I wake up at midnight. If you didn't know by now, I am a vampire.
My dogs usually wake me up if they need a drink, or need to pee. I usually hunt the hubby and tell him to go home by this time when he is at work.
And then back to scrapping.
Here, I used an old Prima paper, and used some Bella Blvd papers. My butterfly is actually scraps from Cosmo Cricket. I hand cut and added some crackle paint for the body. The borders are Melody Ross and DCWV. Chipboard stickers are from Cosmo Cricket. I also added some die cuts from The Girls Paperie.
I cut up some Mariposa papers and glued them to DCWV the Neutral stack. Added some paper cut outs from Graphic 45. the Love is from Cosmo Cricket. The ticket is from Jenni Bowlin and I used my new 7 Gypsies stamp.

No comments:

Post a Comment