Monday, October 4, 2010

While I was sick

Being sick is pretty boring. All you do is blow your nose, hack with cough, watch endless series on tv. I ended up scrapping last night, but my deterrent was I did not want to clean up after. So I did it, Mommy Lil style. I cleaned as I went. I put away stuff after using them. And you know what, cleaning after was not bad at all.
Here are scraps from the Cosmo Cricket kit. I used a tim Holtz stamp, and used distress ink to stamp on a piece of gauze which I knotted. I also used some glimmer mist. And if you notice, all my lay outs lately have paint around the sides. It's because I've discovered the joys of crackle paint. I love how you just paint without cleaning the brushes after.
I also bought a bunch of 8 1/2 x 11 MM papers. Eh you know naman na I don't do lay outs of that size di ba? So after a month of sitting on the papers, here is what I was able to produce. I love the greens and the baby blues. It makes me think na hey, not all my lay outs have to be in pink para cutesy.

No comments:

Post a Comment