Sunday, October 31, 2010

Over the week end

this is what I did with my excess Summer time papers.
I just added a couple of die cuts from K & CO

the following 2 lay outs are scraplifted from April.


The Ebi lay out is scraplifted from Iris.
And I purchased a K & Co paper from Helen for 10 pesos, which I used as a base for the home lay out. I painted the back of a Maya Road doily acetate, to make the doily pop. Doilies are Sharon's current obsession. And the 2 paper flowers are made using Martha Stewart scoring tool. By the way, that is a Tim Holtz sizzix cie cut from Karen, also painted using dabbers.
And in case you were wondering what day I went to the cemetery, I went both Saturday and Sunday. Monday was just too much traffic to deal with. I remember last year, the Bunny and I made an attempt, and we just made it to the gate, and we did not reach Papa.
Today, while my mom and gram left for the cemetary at the crack of dawn, Sharon and I were out scrap shopping. Addicts unite.

No comments:

Post a Comment