Thursday, April 1, 2010

Laughter

Using a sketch by Iris Uy, a group of us made this laughter lay out. I provided the PrimaStamps. Vivian let us use her ink. Karen got us the felt green plant.
We used Tim Holtz background stamp, a Martha Fence border punch, paint was used for the back ground. The images were stamped. And I used Sakura Glaze for some height.

Journaling: We were so relieved that the wedding was over. Noel and I were standing outside the reception venue, snacking on some peanut M&M's and bottled water. I didn't know what to do with the trash since there was so nearby trashcan in the hotel.
I spied this huge flowerpot and threw the empty bottle over head.
I thought I got away with my litterbugging. Only to turn around and realize that camera lenses were on me.
Noel and I dissolved in laughter.

No comments:

Post a Comment