Tuesday, April 6, 2010

lay out envy

We just celebrated Holy Week which is a very long week end. I am very happy to report that Karen Filipino finished 19 lay outs over the week end. Holy cow. I am truly suffering from lay-out envy. You go Girl! That's like one album, right there.
And so today, I tried to do as many as I can.

May flowers. I cut up two Prima Papers, glued them together. I used crackle paint for the fusings, so they are not so obvious. A little mist, and some die cuts.
The base for this is this awesome Prima paper which I cut out. And then slapped some paint on an MME paper, some crackle paint and some stickles as well.
This is my labor of love. I listened to the Prima online class which is like 2 hours long. At least I was able to make this awesome mini book out of it!

No comments:

Post a Comment