Tuesday, April 6, 2010

some humor

This is titled Always and Forever. Bunny and I do like that song, but every Sunday we always eat at a Chinese restaurant with my family. So always and forever the same restaurant.
I took this prima online class with Julie in it. And this was one of her sketches. Since Prima is expensive, I used Divi flowers which cost like $1, this includes the rose, the stems and little silk flowers.
I am using a spare photo of last year's trip to Baguio, when the Bunny and I cleaned the condo. And my forced smile, is snap the picture already. I am so ready for breakfast.
My last lay out for a friend. This is hip hip hooray! It's a popular game played during noon time. My Friend and I were the only remaining contestants. We were both soo good. They ended up making us co-winners. I used some modeling paste on the alphas and used paint over them to create the polka dot look.

No comments:

Post a Comment