Friday, April 23, 2010

ready for some color?

My friends can attest to this: I have an annoying habit of making LO's without pictures. I just put the pics, when I am good and ready.
I have a huge sheaf of LO's without pics in them. The papers are glued down. All they need is pics, Alphas and journaling.
And look at what I did this afternoon.
Play: Spending summer fun time at the Montemar beach club with the entire Del Rosario and Dy families. Playing at the slides with Leanne and Yohji.
Super Star: Tito Noel and Yohji pointing at the big fish! Spending the day at Manila Ocean Park.
Dream Big: I took this picture of you in HongKong. We loved this Bar lay-out with sweeping views of Victoria Harbour. And this is right across our fave store: Muji!
And my Jar of laces. Purchased in Divi for 100 pesos. You can buy buttons and lace by the yard at this fantastic little store across Welmanson in Divisoria. You can't go wrong. The most expensive lace I got it in that store is 15 pesos.
And if you want better variety of lace, head on to a store a couple of paces down the street. Good Morning Glory. I keep forgetting if the name of the store is Good Morning, or Morning Glory. So I just call it that. Lace runs for 30-80 pesos.
For jaw dropping lace, go to Carolinas. they have truly beautiful lace which will set you back 30-100 pesos a yard.
Happy shopping.

1 comment:

  1. yes,she's good at that..scrapping without pictures..how cool is that!!i just wish i can acquire that talent..

    ReplyDelete