Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Sweet Day Wednesday

Still playing along with Echo Park's Sweet Day.
May I just say, wow!  I truly love the soft and muted colors.


The air balloon is American Crafts which I have had forever.
But  I just got around using, because I've been cleaning my embellishments.


Loving my Secret Santa's huge doily stamp from Stampin' Up.
I use different colored embossing powders with the stamp.
Beautiful stamp, fine details.  Lovely colors.



I said in a previous post that I have made my peace with Ranger Distress Embossing powders.
Darn it!  No.  It's still hit and miss for me.
And I am humble enough to admit that I still have not perfected the technique yet.
And so, with this admission of defeat.
I am moving on to:  
drum roll please.....
Zing powders!!!!





And now I have a zing powder doily in yellow.
I am now obsessing about Zing, and got all the pastel colors.
My simple joy.



No comments:

Post a Comment