Friday, February 10, 2012

slowing down

I've slowed down quite a bit this year. I haven't been as creative as last year, when I used to churn out maybe an average of 5 lay outs a week. Too many distractions!
A pic of my hubby surrounded by his sisters on his birthday. Loving the big Aster punch from EK. Using lace remnants from a recent class with iris. A heart die cut from Sharon. Used a new favorite stamp from Tim Holtz. And trying to stretch out my valentine papers from Echo Park.

Using up some old papers from Crate. Picture of me in Penang. Used Angela's Cheery Lynn die cut as a flower. Used a prima flower center.
This lay out started with a wooden fence from All About Scrapbooking. I think it cost me 39 pesos. Not certain. Available in National Bookstore. And having the beautiful picket fence got me rolling on this lay out. Used some Crate Paper chipboards, an Alli Edwards stamp, a Tim Holtz ticket, Basic Grey stickers. I think I used Iris' chicken wire as the mask for this lay out.

Used a cute My Little Shoebox paper for the base. Added a tag from a recent tag swap. Crate paper chipboard, and used some paper from October Afternoon.

No comments:

Post a Comment