Saturday, February 18, 2012

Love month

To celebrate February, I made a lay out of me and my husband taken during a recent wedding. Love is blind, he doesn't see the fifty pounds, I've gained in the five years of our marriage. He only sees me. That's why there is no heart big enough to show how much I love my husband.
How I did it:


I cut up an October Afternoon farmhouse paper to form a heart shape. I stamped a Tim Holtz postcard stamp on the upper right. Stamped two background stamps, overlapped them to frame my picture. Used a couple of trims and a button for the photo. Also used some left over Webster's paper cut flower to frame the picture as well.
If you notice the thickers, I ran out of E. So I just flipped an A over, and hoped for the best. Have a great weekend, everybody.

4 comments:

  1. Bessie, I love how you pieced the heart together out of the little paper swatches. It looks great! What a blessing to have a wonderful DH to scrap about too. Thanks for joining our challenge at Scrapping Everyday Miracles!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very sweet layout, how wonderful to be able to scrap such a blessing in your life. Very creative with the "e" also :) Thanks for playing along with us this month.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh this is such a creative layout... I really really love it! I think I am going to have to scraplift it... promise to tell you if I do!!!!! Oh I feel so inspired wish I could scrap right now! Thanks for joining in the fun over at SEM!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful layout! Love your design - such a neat idea. Thanks for joining us at Scrapping Everyday Miracles.

    ReplyDelete