Saturday, February 18, 2012

The Pact

Used an old Prima stamp for the upper right corner. Washi tape and some of Karen's 7 gypsies tape. Thank you Karen. Used a Tim Holtz watermark stamp beside my brother's picture. Webster's paper.
I made a pact with myself to use stamps in all of my lay outs from now on. It doesn't make sense for me to keep on buying stamps and not to use them at all. A few years later, there they are still in their wrappers.
Very pretty Tim Holtz stamps used. The pointing finger and the Love, Wish, Dream. From the latest Stampers Anonymous cling stamp collection.
Thank you to Sharon for letting me use her Sizzix die to make the corrugated board die cut. I also used her pine cone die to create the tiny leaves for my die cut flower. Thanks Sharon, for letting me use your stuff.
Used this kit stamp from Kenner Road. Used it as a frame for this flower.

Using Colorbok papers, creative use of frames. Also used someone's EK butterfly punch.

No comments:

Post a Comment