Monday, August 13, 2012

Sharon's Kit

For the first time, I actually struggled with a kit.  Sharon gave me a bunch of papers to work with.
 They weren't exactly my fun and happy colors.  
So I just tried to make the best of what was included in the kit.


I stamped with paint on this one.



Used two colors of ink on the same stamp, to create a shadow.


I used grey ink on this lay out.  Sometimes, black is to dark.  Brown seems off.
Like Christian,  Grey is perfect!


I heat embossed the doily stamp with white embossing powders.





Just in time,  I used K & Co lovely die cuts on this lay out.


I love cutting flowers from paper.  You get so much flowers, and just layer them with foam tape.



The flower is actually made from ribbons.  Karen purchased a bunch from the market.






No comments:

Post a Comment