Saturday, April 21, 2012

One Perfect day


Lay Out:  One Perfect day in Paradise
Journalling:  Grey cast skies, a stormy turbulent sea, a bad day in Boracay?  Nope.  I just need you by my side  and I'm ok.  It doesn't take much to make me happy.

Materials used:  Paper:  Bazzill and MME.  Alphas:  Prima and Cosmo Cricket.  Punches:  Martha Stewart. Pearls:  Prima.  Baker's twine, washi tape.

    My name is Bessie del Rosario.  I'm an avid scrapbooker.  I love taking pictures of my family,  places we've been to,  and pictures of my furry little family members.
    I've always been a paper, glue and paper trimmer gal.  Only traditional scrapbooking for me.  I make 12 x 12 lay outs.  I usually meet up every week with my girl friends to scrap!  It's a great creative release.  We push each other to be more productive.
    Thanks for reading,  and I hope to be considered as design team member for the Filipino Scrapbookers Challenge.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Bessie!

    I love seeing your layout from the punchwork, the items used (doilies, twine and flowers fussy cut), layering to the use of hexagons which are the craze now throughout the crafting hobby around the world. It looks wonderful and I'm glad to get to know you too.

    Thanks for sending in your application and being the 1st one too! =)

    Kathleen
    http://filipinoscrapbookerschallengeblog.blogspot.com/
    http://creobyladykatutz.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete