Friday, March 2, 2012

Bessie's Smashbook

A group of us are making a self made smash book, to be swapped among ourselves. So far we have made tags, a love tag, a 6x6 album page so we can complete our own mini album made by different people. And now, a smash book. By far, this is the most time consuming and most fun to do!

And so here's mine. My recipient is Dr. Sharon Chua. I hope she loves this.
The front.
This is actually a giveway organizer given to me in Bangkok from Nitaya. She has a store that sells meds there. And she is always so accomodating whenever we stop by.
I've never actually used this organizer. And it is just the perfect size for this project. 6x9 inches.

The back.
Some of the inside pages.
Honestly, I got carried away doing this. It is so thick that the pages won't lay down flat.
I have to give it to Sharon, fast before the clasp of the smash book won't close.


I took the easy way out with this smash. You see, I own a zutter but haven't really figured out how to use it. This binder made life so much simpler.

1 comment: