Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Back to Times and Seasons

My best friend Katcho gave me this huge stack of K&Co papers that up to now, I am still working my magic on. I made those gorgeous flowers from the K& Co. papers and used a sizzix die, with some Vellum die cut flowers thrown in there. I used buttons purchased from Divi. I love those neutral colored flowers. Because I just add them to any lay outs I am working on.


Still working on some more lay outs from Times and Seasons. Karen, Vivian and I are working on the same papers.
I think that's important. Because for one, we all use the same tools. We motivate each other to work faster and be more productive.

I found this great picture of me and Beth working in a scrapbooking class. Two friends totally loving the moment.
I used to travel with this Elmo in my backpack. Elmo went with me everywhere. Got lost in Bacolod. He has since retired from travelling.
My hubby caught in mid-snack.
Trying out wedding gowns in the house.

No comments:

Post a Comment