Friday, January 28, 2011

Silence

Sorry for the silence. I've been busy surfing online, fantasizing, and obsessing about Martha Stewart Punches. Now that there is a shortage in Manila, they are the only things that occupy my mind right now.
Here a couple of lay outs I scraplifted from Vivian. She picks lay outs online, and we try to emulate them. At least nababawasan ang mga hoard.


Now with regards to copying a lay out per se, sometimes, I don't want to buy na embelishments, when I can make do with what I have naman. The love, was taken from DCWV, since I didn't want to buy na. And I also used some scraps. That copper trim naman was from Karen, she was raving about this trims place in Tutuban Center. The doily lace naman is from Sharon. Yes, it sure is handy to have scrap addict friends, who are as addict as me.

No comments:

Post a Comment