Friday, January 28, 2011

Little Boys

All my little boys lay outs are now up. I mixed them with whatever boys papers I have on hand.














I just look at Echo Park's Facebook page and look for designs I would like to copy. And here are some of the lay outs I was able to do last night.
Boatride was taken in Bangkok. Bunny and I traveled to the outskirts to see the market place on top of the klongs. If you watch Bangkok Dangerous , the marketplace is also featured there.

Brave is a rare picture of my Bunny handling a snake in Singapore. Clever work on distressing. I used Spiced Marmalade and my fave Vintage Photo
An old Pic of dad, Raymond and Harley doing target practice. Picture was taken from my Veranda.
This photo is of my nephew Jonathan. This was his first trip to the Philippines. And we boarded a plane in SF, which made a detour to Canada. This is him, playing on top of the doll house in the airport in Canada. Boys will be boys is proudly scraplifted from April.
This is a great pic of Corinne and Miguel, meeting up when they were both babies. I just used a template to hand cut the paper. And put it on top of white paper, and used stamp border scissors for that tiny ruffle. EK punch used on the right.


A picture of my Bunny and nephew Yohji goofing off in Manila Ocean Park. I used crackle paint on Karen's Tim Holtz die cuts, and swiped black ink on top to accentuate the cracks.

No comments:

Post a Comment