Wednesday, January 20, 2010

A Class with Iris

see here? may mini factory na ako for embelishments

I first fell in love with Iris' work, when I saw the fabric album of Beth. And then I figured that any class is definitely worth it, basta she's the one teaching.
I was out of town, when i got text messages that there was a class with Iris.
I got home and the classes were already filled up. I just kept in constant touch with Mich, the owner. And she would text me if there was still space available for participants.
And as luck would have it, I got a seat in her class.
I was so happy to be there.
While in the class, I was thinking na whew, what a lot of work needs to be done. If you know me by now, you would know that I work fast. Yes, the speed of light with jalapeno peppers coursing thru my veins.
We were asked to cut a whole tree/ bush by hand. I was just looking at it, I was already getting tired. But I sucked it up, and proceeded to cut. And heto na, this is what the output looks like.









Each one a work of art. A work of love.
This is definitely a class I am thankful to have attended.

1 comment:

  1. ang bilis mo nga gawa bessie e. huyy, me class daw siya ulit sa feb27, naka sign up ka ba? didn't know about it, kagabi lang ng 12mn coz i read iris' mail.

    ReplyDelete