Sunday, April 7, 2013

Summer Scrap

I drove all the way to Alabang,  it took me an hour and a half to get there.  
So I could meet up Shine and her Southern girls to scrap.
It doesn't matter where, but scrapping is always fun.
Smile!  A cute lay out of my nieces.
I used remnants of an old die cut paper from a Studio Calico kit.
I am still finishing an old Echo Park sticker sheet.
One good thing about being on a scrap budget is that you look at what you have and use them.
Talk about digging deep!

Just us 2.
Me and a toddler Corinne.
I purchased a paper from Shine for 15 pesos,  and that is the huge bunch of flowers I used in this lay out.  Resins galore on this lay out.

Beijing.
Scrapping an awesome picture of my hubby using Bazzill Basics Paper.

  I won a prize for most lay outs made!  Thanks Sunshine!  Thanks also to Mel Tiglao for providing pictures of the lay outs.

No comments:

Post a Comment