Friday, March 1, 2013

The Influence of Friends

I just love how my friends and I are into different things.
Cecil and Ime are into stamping and card making.  
They love love Magnolia stamps
and they also had me hooked on them.
I have to say that I steered clear of Magnolia stamps because they are quite pricey, beyond my scrap budget.

What sealed it for me, was crashing a cards class by Susan Lee.
Susan Lee had a couple of classes in Manila.
I love that she is so practical and down to earth.  
She is so mabait, and easily she will share her crafting secrets.

What I love is how practical she is.  She colors using Distress inks.
Yup. you heard me.

Little miss hoarder me.  I bought most of the ink pads and their reinkers but hardly used them at all.
So yay!  Now, I finally get to use them.


Experimenting with Tilda's hair colors.


And I printed this from the Ranger website on watercolor paper.
I made my own codes, which ones I have reinkers, and which ones I have in inkpads.
It helps me figure out which colors to use on Tilda!

Totally loving this.


No comments:

Post a Comment