Monday, November 12, 2012

From the trash


The help saved me a ton of tissue wrapping paper.  These were supposed to be thrown out, but  since they know that I collect these.  I got a huge bag full!

And so I spent my morning, punching punching.
Scalloped circles, circles, Big Ones.

Layered them, squished them.  Mist them!
I used a WRMK brad setter and All About Scrapbooking gem brads.
And now, I have tons and tons of these beautiful flowers.
From my trash to flowers to treasure.

Locally, tissue wrapping paper can be bought as papel de hapon.
Oooh, I can't wait to save all the wrapping papers from Christmas!


1 comment:

  1. That sounds so great, Bessie! I had to buy tissue wrapping paper at our National Bookstore every now and then for my gift giving needs. And I do manage to save the few . .. very few that comes my way.

    Thanks for sharing, Bessie!

    ReplyDelete