Sunday, May 6, 2012

The Alice Swap


    Up for a tag swap.  Our theme is Alice in Wonderland.  I was stumped.  I truly was.  I did not know where to begin or how to go along about it.  Either go for a mad hatter theme/ a tea party.  Oh for all you know, I was all for butchering an Alice in Wonderland book and using the pages for background.
  I used a sizzix frame, but threw out the frame, and just used the inside oval for a uniform cut.  I stamped Love, the tea pot and the Fiskars love stamp for the sentiment.  I used making memories for the pink polka dot background and the flowers.
  I think I should stop now.  I am all for piling on embelishments, but so far have not found the right ones.

1 comment:

  1. What a pretty tag, Bessie! I like the tea pot i think. =)

    I've started with mine yesterday afternoon - my 1st try at creating a hybrid tag though I've stopped for a while to take a deep breath since I've been having 2nd thoughts whether the tags looked better as digital tags only or add up some embellishments for hybrid. Will take a look at it again later in the morning.

    ReplyDelete