Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Mini Album Swap

I love joining swaps. You get stuff made by other people. They labor over it. You realize that people are creative differently, and we celebrate that!
For this page swap due on Feb 27, we are supposed to follow a sketch, and make both the front and the back.
So this is my front and back page.
I went nuts cutting so many flowers, the butterflies and the bikes. I die cut the felt trees, and the corrugated heart. Used some EK and a Martha Punch. Stamped with paint. Misted some. Hand cut the shaped page, and put paint on the edges.
And since I couldn't sleep early last night, I ended up making inner pages. Nothing too fancy.
I am very happy I was able to buy a pack of 20 pcs. Making Memories paper for $2. And I used that for everything in this swap.

the Lion is a page marker. And the bird is from Prima. The bird cage is a Tim Holtz die, and painted gold.
Looking forward to receiving every body's pages.

No comments:

Post a Comment