Monday, November 29, 2010

Shopping Blog

I have not been able to scrap much. As you know, my mom and I just came from Tokyo and then 4 days later, the hubby and I flew to Bangkok.
One thing I've noticed is that I have cut down on my shopping. I don't buy clothes. I don't buy bags and shoes either. The only thing I am interested is my scrap stuff. And that, I hoard.
Japan was so expensive, that only thing I was able to buy was gifts in Forever 21 and H&M. Muji notebooks for me. And the oldies loved the 100 yen store.
Bangkok is where I usually get my glues. I get them either from Paragon, or the B2S in Central World or Central Chidlom.
I also found this awesome store called Loft in Siam Discovery Center. I was unable to find a Loft in Tokyo since we were pressed for time, and my feet were just exhausted. In Loft, I was able to buy more washi tape.
In Tokyo, I was also able to buy washi tape in Matsusakaya in Ueno OkachiMachi. Which was like 30 minutes away by train ride. I was also able to purchase Kokuyo tape liners from there.
So now that I have so much washi tape, I need to figure out uses for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment