Monday, August 3, 2009

Playroom

some flowers, paints, beads,glitters, glitter glues
basket for my cams,honeymoon pic

wood stamps, IB stamps, glues
kits papers, solo papers, albums, pic


punches, scissors, junk bag, tool kit
inks my P17 peso solution to height. I put sturdy plastic pots to support my kiddie bin. I just got 4 of them. They don't have those bed risers that you buy in the States to elevate kiddie beds.




my 1300 peso solution to my important junk. I got this at Handyman. It's really for kids' toys. But I am a kid at heart. My stuff is segregated to hold: chipboard, felt, brads, buttons and ilk., my coloring stuff, ephemera, journaling stuff, templates, clear stamps, mediums, and pens.






the best thing about my kiddie bin is that, I take off the pots, and the whole drawer hides under my desk.
I am getting another tray sorter for my tools, but I'm waiting for the stuff ordered online to trickle in. So that way I know I won't guesstimate if I get the big or a smaller tool storage solution.
My wooden cabinet costs something like 1900 pesos at Makro, which is a bargain compared to what I paid for my bookshelf at the local Costco.
My desk is plastic. I just covered it up with some Lesportsac fabric I got at Divi.
I got this antique pastry holder from the dining room, to hold my ink pads.
This room is a mess. I scrap here, do my internet thing here, this room has our clothes in it.
So that's my feeling-Ikea solution to managing my scrap stuff.





2 comments: