Friday, August 12, 2011

Afternoon Beauties

I love Wednesdays, because not only do you make new friends, you also make works of art. Well, Iris makes them and the rest of us just copies! What can I say, Iris is truly talented. I just hope that one day, I can bust out and find my own way of scrapping.
\
Arlene and I didn't have Dusty Attic chipboard for the window frame, so we just made our own. Chipboard, knife and a slap of paint was all we needed.

The Pink Paislee page. Finally after 4 years, I found this guy who was able to get our pictures out of youtube. Yay! Excellent pictures from Eddieboy Escudero.
A happy Sassafrass page, immediately right after landing in Iloilo.
Loving my honey's man purse. hehehe. Of course he was holding it for me because it was just too heavy.

Again, shortage of Dusty Attic chipboard ended with me using this Kaisercraft chipboard, and I just painted it with gold. Arlene was more than generous, she and I just halved whatever paper she purchased. And she even gave me trims. Talk about one generous spirit.
May there be more fruitful Wednesday afternoons, with generous fun loving friends creating works of art.

No comments:

Post a Comment